Typically I love listening to alternative, rocky type music. It’s just a genre that I never get sick of. However when it comes to summer, I’m all about the pop/ feel good/ upbeat songs that instantly put you in a great mood!
Here is my summer playlist for the summer of 2016. I think it’s the perfect playlist for a day at the beach or singing in the car with your friends!
- Work From Home– Fifth Harmony
- Waiting for Love– Avicii
- This Is What You Came For– Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Cake by the Ocean– DNCE
- Don’t Let Me Down– The Chainsmokers feat. Daya
- Faded– Alan Walker
- Love Myself– Hailee Steinfield
- Golden Light– Madden
- Hymm For the Weekend– Coldplay
- Mess is Mine– Vance Joy
Comment down below you’re top song for this summer!